Tuesday, July 8, 2008

2nd Day at the office - 7/8

I got to work about 8:30am, but there are only two fairly small elevators for 19 floors. Lines start to form as people wait for the elevators to come. When you enter the building you are supposed to enter from the back door, otherwise they think that you’re a client coming to visit (they even have their own client parking spots out front). I was able to respond to some emails from the OC office (Sid) and read the OC Buzz Newsletter. I got my US email to forward to my BR email automatically and talked to Chiappa (qui – appa) about traveling by bus to Americana (a city where CC has a Shared Service Center). They are doing some review of the HR processes there.

For lunch I went out with Emerson and Mariana again. We ran into Marcelo from the day before and Fernanda who I hadn’t met yet. I activated my SecurID by calling ITS.

More to come...

No comments: